Старый 25.10.2007, 11:33   #4
Admin
Администратор

Ресивер: .....
Поблагодарили 9,292 раз(а) в 2,274 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 58
Admin отключил(а) отображение уровня репутации

IDA Pro (Disassembler)
IDA Pro is powerfull disassembler. We are using it to disassembling MTK 8032 code part. But it can also be used with ARM code. You can download some Demo version from Datarescue home page.

http://www.datarescue.com/idabase/idadown.htm

I made little archive called IDA_Config what contains IDA "i51.cfg" configfile and idc scripts and keil i51 signature files. This archive should be unpacket directly to IDA Pro directory. When you open new 8032 page you should select MT1389 to processor type and then run "MT1389.idc" script. That will find allmost all code from current 8032 file.

IDA-Config_12-12-04.rar

I know that it can be very hard to get started with these files as when you look these first time you can't understand anything. Thas why I made some partially disassembled 8032 Page files for you. You should first look Info - Name8032.xls file and then check these already known functions from firmware. That way you get familiar with 8032 code.

ARM part disassembling is already in progress too. First notes are made by lisatv Info - NameARM.xls.Unfortunately I haven't enought time to make MTK ARM part IDA files for you..
Вложения
Тип файлаИмя файла Размер файлаЗагрузок
Тип файла: rar IDA Pro (Disassembler).rar 92.8 Кб 107
:: Заметка ::
Скачал? - нажми "Спасибо"

Поминутный IPTV!

ThinkPad.com.ua - форум любителей техники ThinkPad
Admin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо: